Fellow Book lovers and Obsessive readers
ITS WORLD BOOK DAY TODAY!!!
This means it’s a day for all off yall to raid your favorite bookstores and go WILD (Watch your budget though), or if your finances are somewhat similar to mine and on the low side you can just lay back and read one of your old favorites.
I decided to compile a list of my all time favorite reads to mark this day and to also give you guys a little something to add on to your reading lists. Feel free to add some your favorites so i read them too. Here it goes, in no particular order, books i would read over and over again haha;
1. Catcher In The Rye- J. D. Salinger
2. Things Fall Apart- Chinua Achebe
3. Life Swap- Abby Mcdonald 4. The Fault In our Stars- John Green
5. The Caged Bird Sings- Maya Angelou
6. Like Water for Chocolate- Laura Esquivel
7. Half of a Yellow Sun- Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
8. The God of Small Things- Arundhati Roy
9. And the Mountains Echoed- Khaled Hosseini
10. No Longer At Ease- Chinua Achebe
11. When Rain Clouds Gather- Bessie Head
12. Beloved- Toni Morrison
I decided to limit the list because it was hard picking my favorites but yea you guys should add yours in the comment section.
HAPPY WORLD BOOK DAY.
Keep reading and learning and growing.