Picking 10 books that have been influential and that touched me was a task i found challenging because
1. why just 10? thats impossible for me because ALL the books i’ve read are wonderful and influential in my life both in the literal world and just life in general.
But that aside let me attempt to list 10 of the most influential.
1. I know why the caged bird sings- Maya Angelou
2. Things Fall Apart- Chinua Achebe
3. Nothing lasts forever- Sidney Sheldon
4. The Alchemist- Paulho Coelho
5. Written on the body- Jeanette Winterson
6. Like water for chocolate- Laura Squalevella
7. By the river Piedra i sat down and wept- Paulho Coelho
8. The God of Small Things- Arundhati Roy
9. Beloved- Toni Morrison
10. Life Swap- Abby Mcdonald